One of the easiest and most cost effective ways to improve safety and productivity, while reducing maintenance costs is crane operator training. EXCELL WELDERS has been at the forefront of providing professional lifting equipment operator training in diverse environments for a long time because of the selection of professional and dedicated instructors, all of whom are consistently exposed to best practices training interventions and the latest in technology and training material available in the industry.
We offer training in the following type;
• Crawler/Telescopic Crane
• Mobile Crane
• Tower Crane
• Kobelco RK250
• Truck Mounted Crane
• Rough Terrain Crane
• Loader Crane
After the course, the learner will me able to identify;
• Daily crane inspection procedures required by local governing bodies.
• The Four rules of safe and proficient crane operation.
• The Precise spotting of loads and making precision lifts.
• The Proper techniques to minimize load swing.
• The Recommended hand signals.
• The Basic rigging procedures to attach the load to the hook.
• The training is ideal for newly hired personnel, seasonal workers or for refresher training. We offer training on site.
• We issue the certificate of competence and operator ID upon completion of the training and we do licence renewal.
Tel: (011) 046 5493 Cell: (083) 503 5559
• Website: www.excellwelders.co.za
• Address: 151 Commissioner Street, Opposite FNB Bank, Carlton Centre, Suite 607, Klamson Towers, Johannesburg City 2001.
Questions and Answers
You are not logged in