COMPRESSOR SPRAYING is now the most popular method of painting widely used in the construction and motor industries. At EXCELL WELDERS, Compressor Courses are designed to help participants to maximize the reliability of the compressors they work with. They cover all aspects of Compressor Design and operation in detail, because the resolution of problems, real or potential, at an early stage demands a comprehensive knowledge of the equipment’s behaviour and safety mechanisms. The training has a strong focus on the design and manufacture of each part of the compressor, and we also cover the protection and control systems that are a common feature of modern compressors.
COURSE OUTLINE INCLUDES:
• Purpose of the course
• Learning how the air compressor works
• Understanding the function of the air compressor
• Air compressor working principle
• Operating techniques and practice
• Accessories & Specialty Equipment
• Safety personal protective equipment & proper safety
• Students will learn how to use the Belt Driven and the Direct Driven air compressor, assembling the equipment, the air compressor working principle and operating techniques so that they can use this knowledge in the real working environment in motor or construction industry.
• It is a 1 week Course of practical training at our workshop.
• We train individuals, groups, company employees and more
• All our courses are accredited with the relevant local and international stakeholders
Phone: (011) 046 5493 Cell: (079) 196 2166
• Web: www.excellwelders.co.za
• Face book: www.facebook.com/excellwelders
• Address: 151 Commissioner Street, Opposite FNB Bank, Carlton Centre, Suite 607, Klamson Towers, Johannesburg 2001
Questions and Answers
You are not logged in