We install systems for the growing aquaculture industry.
We build and install a practical system that is easy to operate and maintain for aquaculture and aquaponic systems consisting of:
- Bioreactors for the efficient removal of ammonia and carbon dioxide from the fish pond water
- High dissolved oxygen input which is vital for fish health and the health of the biological system
- Course filtration clarifiers (sludge can be utilized as organic fertilizer)
- Fine filtration clarifiers for filtering the finer suspended solids from the water
- Low water loss through the highly efficient and well designed bioreactors – the heart and lungs of the entire system
Visit www.waterfirst.co.za to find out more.
Specification: Aquaculture Port Elizabeth
Waterfirst specializes in waste water treatment – Waste water being sewage water, grey water, car wash bay water and aquaculture waste water. This waste water goes through a series of treatment stages before it can be reused.
Questions and Answers
You are not logged in