- Listed: July 19, 2015 3:28 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Busy Directors of an Estate Agency in Port Elizabeth require an experienced person to work within the Property Management Department.
Monday – Friday 08:00-16.30
– Work in a team to manage the property portfolio
– Deal with daily maintenance and ensure all properties meet the standards set out by legislation
– Process rental payments and chase outstanding rents
– Assist the Lettings team with new tenancies and ensuring the property is ready and documents are prepared
– Experience preferred but not essential
– Have common sense, be flexible and adaptable and hit the ground running.
– Be fully proficient with all Microsoft Office programs (including Word, Excel & Outlook); know your way around the internet and be able to learn new computer software with ease.
– Be resilient, resourceful and punctual.
– Have excellent attention to detail.
– Have a very high standard of written and spoken English and a good telephone manner.
– Have excellent communication skills and be able to liaise with people at all levels.
– Salary R 7,500 per month plus Medical and Pension benefits
Please submit your Curriculum Vitae for this position with a well written covering letter. Note that all applications without a covering letter will not be considered.
Send CV directly to short listing agent at 086 463 6943 or submit online
Assistant marketing clerks required in port elizabeth applicants will need at least the following set of skills:- requirements • grade 12 or higher • well […]
Position – 8 data capturing agents urgently required potchefstroom 8 data capturing agents urgently needed to start working with or without experience. training is provided. […]