- Listed: July 19, 2015 3:28 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Busy Directors of an Estate Agency in Port Elizabeth require an experienced person to work within the Property Management Department.
Monday – Friday 08:00-16.30
– Work in a team to manage the property portfolio
– Deal with daily maintenance and ensure all properties meet the standards set out by legislation
– Process rental payments and chase outstanding rents
– Assist the Lettings team with new tenancies and ensuring the property is ready and documents are prepared
– Experience preferred but not essential
– Have common sense, be flexible and adaptable and hit the ground running.
– Be fully proficient with all Microsoft Office programs (including Word, Excel & Outlook); know your way around the internet and be able to learn new computer software with ease.
– Be resilient, resourceful and punctual.
– Have excellent attention to detail.
– Have a very high standard of written and spoken English and a good telephone manner.
– Have excellent communication skills and be able to liaise with people at all levels.
– Salary R 7,500 per month plus Medical and Pension benefits
Please submit your Curriculum Vitae for this position with a well written covering letter. Note that all applications without a covering letter will not be considered.
Send CV directly to short listing agent at 086 463 6943 or submit online
Position – 8 data capturing agents urgently required potchefstroom 8 data capturing agents urgently needed to start working with or without experience. training is provided. […]
We have several openings available in this area earning r2000.00-r3500.00 per week. we are seeking only honest, self-motivated people with a desire to work in […]