- Listed: March 4, 2015 1:22 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
R salary Market Related
Our client, one of the largest retail outlets in South Africa, has an immediate vacancy for a Pharmacy Manager in Kimberley.
The successful candidate must be passionate about Retail Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Care and must have a sound understanding of Compliance with Good Pharmacy Practice, Pharmacy Regulations and applicable Legislation. Assume all functions and responsibilities of a Responsible Pharmacist for the Pharmacy.
· B Pharm
· Retail pharmacy experience (2-3 years)
· Registered with the Pharmacy Council
· Sound managerial experience
· Manage Pharmacy, which includes budget, stock levels, expired stock, ordering and cash handling etc.
· Compliance with Pharmacy Regulations and all other applicable legislation
· Act as tutor to Pharmacist Interns and Pharmacist Assistants
· Supervision and Management of Staff, including Front Shop and Clinic
· Handle Patient Queries
· Drug interventions
· Occupational Health and Safety
· The successful candidate will report to the Regional Manager
Please email cv to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote KT101 in the subject line
Join a new leader in the home health care industry. each independently owned and operated maria goretti location excels providing a higher standard of care […]