- Listed: August 15, 2016 7:25 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Computer Literacy Course
Who should embark on this course?
This course is developed for those just starting of with computers. For those who have no previous
knowledge or experience with computers or those who are self taught. It is basic yet thorough in its
content and will provide you with a solid, practical foundation of computer applications, perfect for
personal or business use, to a level of proficiency
Note: We also offer Intermediate course.
Windows Xp / Win 7 / Win 8
* Starting up & shutting down * Disk Formatting
* File management * (Opening, Locating Documents etc.)
* Accessing games * Accessing Programs
* Using the Windows based Calculator * Using Paint * Word * Excel * Access * Power Point * Email & Internet
Durban Computer Tech – 031 207 2787
Being able to navigate and use computers is an essential skill that can help with finding a job and starting a successful career. gain a […]