- Listed: October 30, 2014 4:49 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
ERP Sales Executive
R salary negotiable plus commission
• Business or business related degree preferred.
• Pastel Evolution PECI qualified will be an advantage.
• Solid experience in and strong knowledge of business and business processes and the application of software within this.
• 2 – 3 years of proven and consistent success in selling enterprise software solutions and services in the mid-market segment.
• Develop and maintain a sales strategy and work closely with the allocated Channel to achieve these goals.
• Develop and maintain opportunity pipeline that drives sales activities, ensuring that revenue goals are exceeded.
• Disciplined and accurate reporting of opportunity pipeline and sales activities into identified systems.
• Maintain and drive a high-level of weekly sales activities.
• Use Solution Selling sales methodologies to:
• create initial interest;
• identify, define and document critical business needs;
• create vision of potential solutions to critical business needs and
• effectively justify return on investment.
• Qualify, control and the close of opportunities.
• Develop deep product knowledge and the application thereof.
• Set proper expectations in sales cycles that result in customers.
• Generate positive references from previous sales to be used to generate future prospects.
• Managing Pipeline and sales activities of the allocated Channel partners.
• Lead Referrals and follow up to the Channel.
• Assisting Channel with managing the Sales Cycle and do presentations where necessary.
• Identifying new resellers or Channel partners.
• Appetite to grow Channel business and reach personal targets in the process.
• The successful candidate will, demonstrate ability to:
• Understanding Channel Models
• Ability to Influence and manage Channel Accounts
• Experience working with resellers and channel
• Exceed quarterly and annual sales objectives
• Identify, qualify, and close sales opportunities
• Develop and maintain effective business, sales, and marketing plans
• Implement and follow successful sales processes
• Be a self-starter and independent thinker with the aptitude to work autonomously
• Strong ability to create sales presentations, messages, position statements, and other sales collateral
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Ability to communicate with and present to all levels within prospect’s organization
• Ability to build and maintain strategic relationships with senior business executives or business owners
• Excellent time management and follow-up skills
• Ability to work independently in dynamic and fast-paced environment
• Team player with the ability to share knowledge
• Flexibility in work schedule with possible overnight regional travel
REGRET: ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
All CVS must be in MS Word Format . . . Send your CV to recruitment AT kontak.co.za
Note: Relevant experience is required; if you do not possess essentials please do not apply as your application will not be considered Only individuals that meet the requirements and who are consistently meeting the minimum performance criteria in their current role will be considered. If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks from application please consider your application as unsuccessful.
To apply email cv to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote KR449 the subject line
or fax cv to 0867195894 and quote KR449