- Listed: February 29, 2016 9:55 am
- Expires: 1 day
Elocution is speaking in a polished and professional way. Accent Reduction is when you reduce your current accent (Colored, African, Afrikaans, European, etc.) so that you can sound more neutral English like what you hear in South Africa. The course makes you aware of the sound system (or phonology) of a language or dialect: which include identifying problems in the person’s current speech from the desired accent (such as pronunciation, speech patterns, and speech habits), changing the way one uses the mouth, teeth, and tongue to form vowel and consonant sounds, modifying one’s intonation and stress patterns, and changing one’s rhythm. Using this method, individuals trying to help their communication; will learn how to alter their speech to more closely resemble the accent of neutral English commonly used in SA and abroad, thus enhancing the clarity of their communication within the workplace.
• Greater confidence when speaking in public, business and social situations
• Better Communication with people at conferences, meetings and or on the telephone
• Greater awareness of how to use the voice effectively
• Professionalize the way you speak
• Improved results when you need to get your ideas across
• Elocution Techniques to control and project your voice
• A reduction of any specific features of voice including a regional or national accent
• Clear speech and diction in a neutral accent helping you reach your potential and goals.
Dstv services done 24/7 within gauteng including weekends & public holidays . call us and we will do the rest. services offered include; trouble shooting. […]
Voip softsswitch can be boom for the telecommunication services provider. it will make audio and video call management and routing much easier. class 4 softswitch […]