- Listed: August 15, 2016 7:17 pm
- Expires: 107 days, 9 hours
Being able to navigate and use computers is an essential skill that can
help with finding a job and starting a successful career. Gain a basic
overview of the new features and learn more about the programmes.
Windows Xp / Win 7 / Win 8 / Win 10
* Starting up & shutting down * Disk Formatting
* File management * (Opening, Locating Documents etc.)
* Accessing games * Accessing Programs
* Using the Windows based Calculator * Using Paint * Word * Excel * Access * Power Point * Email & Internet
Call Durban Computer Tech on 031 207 2787 to Register Today!
The following service on offer: – clean laptop/ notebook. – update all programme & systems drivers. – install a 50gig cloud based memory to increase […]
In order to create awareness about the impacts of hiv infection, world aids day is trying to provide you with information of this deadly, non-curable […]
Miniprice skills training center is fully registered.+ 277 – 1985 0775 miniprice skills training has experienced tremendous growth, with branches in gauteng the growth of […]