- Listed: June 24, 2014 7:45 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
MacBook Air is designed with the following features to reduce its environmental impact:
Highly recyclable aluminium enclosure
Meets ENERGY STAR 5.2 requirements
Rated EPEAT Gold7
1GB = 1 billion bytes; actual formatted capacity less.
1. Actual weight varies by configuration and manufacturing process.
2. Wireless Internet access requires a base station or other wireless access point, and Internet access; fees may apply. Some ISPs are not currently compatible with AirPort.
3. Testing conducted by Apple in May 2012 using pre-production 1.8GHz dual-core Intel Core i5–based 13-inch MacBook Air units and pre-production 1.7GHz dual-core Intel Core i5–based 11-inch MacBook Air units. The wireless web test measures battery life by wirelessly browsing 25 popular websites with display brightness set to 50%. The standby test measures battery life by allowing a system, connected to a wireless network, to enter standby mode with Safari and Mail applications launched and all system settings left at default. Battery life varies by use and configuration.
4. Facebook integration coming later this year.
5. PVC-free AC power lead available in all regions except China and South Korea.
6. MacBook Air achieved a Gold rating from EPEAT in the US and Canada.
Please visit our website for more products and details.
Hotline: 072 540 7137
Fax: 086 234 9182
Albertina bay’s core products are a business software solution focused on clothing, footwear, sportswear, safety wear, and school wear. it is marketed under the brand […]